viernes, 19 de junio de 2015

Let me introduce myself...

Dear potential readers:
Thank you for taking the time to enter in this space and read,

Before going to tell you about this blog, Let me introduce myself: My name is Juan Salvador Barrios, Telecommunications Engineer and MBA, if you want to know more about my education I invite you to review my website: jsalvadorb.

As you can see my first profession is engineering and decided to get into the management world, that was the reason to specialize in the management of companies through the MBA.
If you want to know  why the blog has that name, well there was the answer, and is in spanish and english to perceive readers of both languages.

Now, the blog will cover topics such as management, tips on project management and try to engage with my experiences. It will draw attention mainly to those who come from the part of operations and want to make that difficult jump to what would lead a project, a management or business as such.

Why?

When I start in the company, I found work as a supervisor, that was so difficult for me because the change was from have two persons of charge to twenty (20) persons responsible. Soon The company needed someone to take administrative, operational and customer relationship of the projects and  I decided to accept the challenge,
Again in my website you will find some of the projects that have been involved,

Greetings,
Jsalvadorb

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario